|By Nina Moon||
|September 5, 2014 03:22 AM EDT||
The implementation of this management system in the Toyota dealer network in Spain has already been awarded by the Workflow Management Coalition WfMC for ensuring compliance with environmental legal obligations, using only the strictly necessary human resources.
The Lexus dealer network in Spain has implemented the Gea-Toyota system in its centers, to optimize economic resources and improve environmental practices. This move will also ensure compliance with TOYOTA SPAIN’s environmental legal obligations.
AuraPortal has been distinguished with great advantage over its competitors by Ovum in its Decision Matrix report and by other renowned analyst firms.
The consultancy to adapt the environmental processes of the multiple dealers in the TOYOTA SPAIN network was provided by the professional services firm Auren, as well as the support prior to certification. AuraPortal BPM was chosen as the platform to model and automate the processes related to the ISO 140001 standard and other TOYOTA SPAIN processes, forming the Gea-Toyota solution.
“The implementation of a management tool like Gea-Toyota based on AuraPortal BPM has meant that a large part of the work has been centralized, making it possible to maintain the same criteria for all of our many dealers located throughout Spain,” says Enrique Centeno, Communication and Public Relations Director at TOYOTA SPAIN.
- My Personal 2010 Predictions
- Java Application Security in the Corporate World
- Sarbanes-Oxley: The New Rising Star
- Don’t forget to register for FOSE 2013
- Sarbanes-Oxley and Web Services
- Itemfield: Defining the Benchmark for Complex Data Transformations
- A Storage Management Perspective on Sarbanes Oxley
- IT Security - "Sarbanes-Oxley Will Be a Huge Driver," Says Sun Exec
- Streamline Health® Engages KPMG as Its New Independent Registered Public Accountants
- Extending Identity Management Solutions Into a SOA