|By Cloud News Desk||
|October 5, 2009 11:30 AM EDT||
OpSource, Inc., a provider Cloud operations, today announced that OpSource Cloud, a Cloud to bring together the availability, flexibility and community of the public Cloud with the security, performance and control the enterprise requires, is now in public Beta and available for on-line purchase by the hour from www.opsourcecloud.net.
OpSource Cloud is designed to allow IT departments to manage their security as they would within their internal IT infrastructure. Upon sign-up, each customer receives a Virtual Private Network and sets the degree of public Internet connectivity they wish to grant, from totally private to fully available. OpSource Cloud also provides user customizable security with a compliant, high-performance multi-tier Cloud architecture and full user control over firewall settings. In addition, other enterprise quality controls include user level login and passwords, operational permissions and departmental and sub-department reporting, all backed by a 100% SLA. OpSource Cloud is built on the same standard technology already being employed by enterprise IT. This ensures out-of-the-box trust, compatibility and productivity. With virtualization playing such a key role in Cloud computing, OpSource has selected VMware for virtualization and application portability between the Cloud and Enterprise.
For users weaned on the public Cloud experience, OpSource Cloud offers online sign-up, pay by the hour usage, and rich online communities. And immediate availability and flexibility ensure that developers and enterprise IT alike have access to enterprise quality computing capability when they need it, paying for it only when it is being used. This is the promise of Cloud computing and OpSource Cloud delivers it.
- My Personal 2010 Predictions
- Java Application Security in the Corporate World
- Sarbanes-Oxley: The New Rising Star
- Don’t forget to register for FOSE 2013
- Sarbanes-Oxley and Web Services
- Itemfield: Defining the Benchmark for Complex Data Transformations
- A Storage Management Perspective on Sarbanes Oxley
- IT Security - "Sarbanes-Oxley Will Be a Huge Driver," Says Sun Exec
- Streamline Health® Engages KPMG as Its New Independent Registered Public Accountants
- Extending Identity Management Solutions Into a SOA